Итого, выкинули из позиции, да еще и с проскальзыванием 132 пунктов ($1320)
Кстати, по системе №2 стоп не сработал -- из терминала выскочила табличка о том что цена вне пределов диапазона и ордер отменился. Хоть тут повезло.
Кстати, все-таки отменили сделки ниже 3400. И позицию восстановили. Не ожидал. Хотя, если бы сделка была бы по 3401, то не отменили бы. Ладно, повезло что сделка была по 3300.
Dear IB Trader,
The execution(s) listed below occurred in this account that are being declared erroneous. The transactions are in the process of being removed from the account as a result of this ruling.
The executions are as follows;
Trades in CC May11 Fut At or Below 3400 have been broken between 10:29-10:31
* A ruling has been made on the above executions and they have been determined to be clearly erroneous.
The original order entered, which resulted in this execution, has been canceled. Traders must review the current account position and working orders to determine if it is necessary to resubmit any orders not currently working as a result of this ruling.
GENERAL ERROR TRADE INFORMATION
In order to promote a fair and orderly market in which to trade, exchanges often make decisions to allow or disallow trades based on a number of factors. The exchanges each have their own guidelines that are used in evaluating executions, some of which are made public and some are not. Currently the exchanges operate as "Self Regulatory Organizations" or SRO's, which gives them the authority to make such decisions. Generally speaking, decisions are based on the following types of factors:
* Pre-market or after-market hours.
* Excessive delay in request to review transaction(s)
* Suspicious trading activity
* "Locked" or "Crossed" market
* News released for security
* Relative volatility for security
* Relative volume for the security
* Trading in security was recently halted / resumed.
* Security is an IPO
* Stock split or reorganization
* Generally volatile market conditions
Please review the current account position and working orders to determine what action, if any, is appropriate to mitigate any market risk associated with this issue.